- Data Controller
As Logo Yazılım Sanayi ve Ticaret A.Ş. ("Logo" or "Company"), we attach importance to the protection of your personal data. With this privacy notice, we aim to inform you about how we process your personal data in cases where you contact us via the information request form available on the www.elogo.com.tr website. Logo acts as the data controller in terms of the processing of your personal data.
- Purposes of Processing Personal Data and Legal Reasons
Articles 5 and 6 of the Law on the Protection of Personal Data ("Law") regulate the legal grounds for processing personal data. Below you can find out for what purposes and legal grounds your personal data is processed through the information request:
Your personal data is processed for the following purposes based on the legal reason for fulfilling our legal obligations:
- Fulfilling our legal obligations in cases where authorized institutions or organizations make a request to our Company or where it is foreseen that we notify these institutions (for example, sharing your information in the event of a request by a public institution regarding a transaction suspected of unlawful transaction).
Your personal data is processed for the following purposes based on the legal reason why data processing is mandatory to establish, exercise or protect a right:
- To protect and exercise our rights in case of a possible dispute and to carry out legal processes.
Your personal data is processed for the following purposes based on the legal reasons why data processing is mandatory for our legitimate interests:
- Contacting you via the information request form.
- Communicating with you about the products and services you would like to receive offers from.
- Providing information and support regarding the products you are interested in and our services.
- Receiving and concluding feedback, requests and complaints.
- Reviewing and auditing our business activities.
Your personal data will be processed for the following purposes based on the legal reason forthe explicit consent of the person concerned:
- If you have obtained your explicit consent, we process your identity and contact information in line with your communication preferences, for the purposes of informing you about marketing, publicity, promotion, advertisement, event, offer, campaign, and conducting our survey processes so that we can carry out our marketing communication activities.
- Processed Personal Data
Within the scope of the purposes and legal reasons stated in this privacy notice; your personal data related to identity, communication, company name you work for, transaction security, the subject you communicate with and your questions, suggestions, requests and complaints are processed.
- To Whom and For What Purposes Personal Data Will Be Transferred
When transferring your personal data to third parties, compliance with the rules specified in Article 8 of the Law is ensured. Your personal data will be transferred to the following parties for the following purposes:
Companies We Receive Support and Service From: Carrying out the processes of procurement of services from third parties (for example, if you have given your consent for the sending of electronic messages, receiving services within the scope of sending commercial electronic messages).
Authorized Persons, Institutions or Organizations: Fulfillment of our legal obligations in cases where authorized institutions or organizations make a request from our Company or where it is foreseen that we notify these institutions.
Judicial and Administrative Authorities: Fulfillment of judicial and administrative follow-up procedures and dispute resolutions.
- Method of Collecting Personal Data and Legal Reason
Your personal data is collected by automatic and partially automatic methods through the completion of the information request form provided on our website. We process your personal data on the basis of the legal reasons that data processing is mandatory for the fulfillment of our legal obligations, the establishment, execution, or protection of a right, processing is necessary for the legitimate interests pursued by the data controller, provided that this processing shall not violate the fundamental rights and freedoms of the data subject and that the explicit consent of the person concerned.
- Rights of a Data Subject
In accordance with the provisions of Article 11 of the Law, you have the following rights in relation to your personal data:
- to learn whether your personal data are processed,
- to request information about your personal data,
- to learn the purposes of the processing of your personal data
- to request information about the third parties to whom your personal data are transferred
- to request the rectification of the incomplete or inaccurate data processing
- to request the erasure or destruction of your personal data
- to object to the occurrence of a result against the person himself/herself by analyzing the data processed solely through automated systems,
- to claim compensation for the damages arising from the unlawful processing of your personal data.
To exercise your rights: Please send your petition containing your claims by post to the address below or to the e-mail address email@example.com you have previously notified us . In order to exercise your rights, you can also choose the methods specified in the Communiqué on the Procedures and Principles of Application to the Data Controller. Your request will be replied to as soon as possible and within thirty days at the latest.
Address: Gebze Organize Sanayi Bölgesi, Şahabettin Bilgisu Cad. No:609 Gebze/Kocaeli